iOS is not better than Android, so why do people pick on it so bad?
- First off, If the UI for your phone is slow, you did something. Granted update will do that, and that is where iOS comes in. First versions of iOS 4 and 5 crippled alot of phones until the next update was released
- Second, If a huge selection of phones seems to much you, you probably don't need a smartphone.
- Third, Yes, iOS 5 does work on the iPhone 3gs, but with more limited functionality, because Apple wants you to buy that nice new phone with the bigger processor, almost making it look like you need it.
- Fourth, Don't like the Crapware, Take it off your phone. Don't complain about it, beside the issues with CarrierIQ.
- Fifth and last, iOS is FAR more vulnerable than Android. Apple has had just as much malware as anyone else, they are just hush hush about it.